Vete a la Versh 11 Vete a la Versh 11

Que el fuck?

I like your storytelling style, but it was a bit short.

Darkar responds:

"Que el fuck"?!?!?! Haaaaaaa ha ha ha! That sounds awesome... :P

Where Babies Come From Where Babies Come From

Dear God

Wow. Shocking but funny. Animation is so-so and short, but other than that, awesome.

Towel Boy Towel Boy

But...It's Marc M...

I'm usually your fanboy, but this wasn't funny. It was just kinda lame and repetitive. If I wasn't bored from the rest of the cartoon, I might have chuckled at that last bit, but come on.

Evidence of Cruelty Evidence of Cruelty

Not funny, sorry

They need to specify what kind of "adult content." DO NOT WANT!!!

But well-drawn. Try making something with an actual plot instead of just banking on shock value.

TOFU3 TOFU3

Huh?

Gave you five, because I've seen the whole series and I want to see where this is going. But this particular installment made no sense. I'm hoping you're planning on explaining later.

As always, I do love the artwork and voices. You have a wonderful sense of style.

A History Of Clocks A History Of Clocks

I liked it, but I suppose I'm a bit of a fanboy

Tagline says it all. My big complaint is that you can't have Tricky without his penis dancing. Fix that.

Ratso responds:

thats what someone said originally. it will never be fixed.

Terminator- Rise of Doug Terminator- Rise of Doug

Good idea

I liked your premise, but the execution was poor. There's a lot more humor you could get out of this idea. Animation and sound are pretty good though.

Geeks In Love Geeks In Love

This is one of my all-time favorites

Several of my friends have standing orders to make sure this is played at my wedding. Also, to prevent me from marrying a girl who wouldn't let me play this at my wedding.

I Like Chinese! I Like Chinese!

I liked the quality of this mental exercise

Happy April fools! Cute animation. Was this the barbarian Monte Python originally? That voice sounds familar.

London Underground CC London Underground CC

Hilarious

I loved the humor. The animation is simple, but on closer inspection it was very well put together, so I'm assuming that was an artistic choice.

Also, I have a strong urge to vote five because this flash has funny words in it. Not sure what that's about.